PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ESSENTIALS
By using this electronic interface you are submitting your suggestion, question, complaint, thanks or lost & found item inquiry to İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport Investment Development & Operation Inc. (“ISG”)..
Before completing your application, we must inform you about the following matters required by law and get your proper approval:
- Requests, questions, complaints, thanks and lost&found item inquiry and the information you submit in this context (“Application”) are collected, stored and processed solely by ISG for the purpose of evaluating your application,
- Your application may contain personal data or sensitive personal data about yourself, a relative or a third party. It is not possible for ISG to know this before you submit your application.
- The personal data you share with your application and your application will only be accessible to the relevant department of ISG and to the department manager who will evaluate the application for the purpose set out above and this information will not be shared with anyone within ISG other than these two authorities.
- According to the nature of your application, your application may be shared by ISG with its affiliated companies, affiliates, business partners, agents and other compulsory third parties, to the extent required, and only to the extent necessary to find a solution to your application.
- Depending on the nature of your complaint, the complaint may be shared with the relevant public authority by the ISG for your complaint to be handled or for legal obligation.
- ISG may keep your application for 12 (twelve) months, in order to assess, perform, and prevent any possible dispute that may arise. At the end of the period of time if there is no legal or legitimate objective of ISG to keep your application, ISG will immediately destroy or anonymize the documents.
- You may always request information about all of the following aspects of your personal data:
- Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn whether the personal data are used appropriately for the purpose of processing,
- Knowing the third parties to which personal data are transferred at homeland or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrect,
- Requesting deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting that third parties ,which personal data is forwarded, be notified in the event that the data are corrected, deleted or destroyed,
- Objection to a negative conclusion against the person himself by processing personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demand that the damage be resolved in the event of a nuisance due to the processing of personal data illegally.
- If you have any questions about your personal data that you share during your application, or if you have any requests regarding your personal data, you can contact the ISG via email@example.com email address. All inquiries and requests will be answered by ISG as soon as possible and the result will be reported to you.